- Ambush Blog: Supplements Ambush Muay Thai classes with articles, videos, and discussion that elaborates on topics that we train in class. See also the blog index page.
- Ambush Guide to Muay Thai Gear: List and describes all of the gear you will need for Muay Thai training, and provides our recommendations for each piece of gear.
- @AmbushMuayThai on Instagram: Pictures and videos from Ambush Muay Thai fights, classes, & training in Austin, TX.
Muay Thai Fighters
- Clinch/Knee Specialists ("Muay Khao")
- Dieselnoi Chor Thanasukarn: Undefeated Lumpini champion 1981-1985, tall fighter at 6'2", 1982 "Fighter Of The Year", nicknamed the "Sky-Piercing Knee".
- Luangsuan Panyuthapum: A dominant champion from the Golden Era out of the Osotsopha camp who was a knee specialist.
- Petchboonchu Borplaboonchu: (Also known as Petchboonchu FA Group) Considered to be one of the best clinchers, first fighter to ever defeat Saenchai twice in a row, nicknamed the "Deadly Knee of Mekong".
- Rajasak Sor Vorapin: Great Golden Era Fighter who fought largely with knee attacks.
- Saen Paranchai: Former Lumpinee Stadium champion, beating highly skilled fighters with a smothering and powerful clinch game.
- Sagetdao Petpayathai: Former Lumpinee Stadium champion, known for wearing fighters down with attrition via strong clinch and knee fighting.
- Yodwicha Por Boonsit: (Also known as Yodwicha Khemmuaythaigym) Aggressive Muay Thai fighter, high stamina, 2012 "Fighter Of The Year".
Muay Thai Online
- 8limbs.us: Website and blog for Sylvie von Duuglas-Ittu, who chronicles her life as a western female fighter in Thailand. Also produces articles and videos of training with some of the best fighters and trainers in Thailand.
- Damien Trainor: Multiple Muay Thai champion from UK in multiple weight classes, his website has great training tips, fights, and information for Muay Thai fans.
- Heatrick Strength and Conditioning: Specializes in strength and conditioning specifically for Muay Thai
- Jack Slack: Combat sports writer/analyst for Vice Fightland, analyzing upcoming fights and breaking down recent current fights. Also check out his website FightsGoneBy.com.
- Lawrence Kenshin: Creates breakdowns of historic fights and legendary fighters in martial arts. Also check out his YouTube channel.
- Muay Thai Athlete: Blog by fighter Paul Banasiak covering Muay Thai, fitness, and fight nutrition.
- Muay Thai Authority: Up-to-date Muay Thai info with fight events, results, photos, and news.
- Muay-Thai-Guy.com: Website by Sean Fagan, providing information on Muay Thai technique, training, nutrition, workouts, etc. Also check out his podcast and YouTube channel.
- Muay Thai PROS: Brothers Ben and Stephen live in Phuket and write on fighting, training, technique, and fight breakdowns.
- Muay Thai Scholar: Website for Aaron Jahn, a pro UK Muay Thai fighter and strength and conditioning coach. His site covers Muay Thai training and Thailand travel.
- MyMuayThai.com: Coverage of Muay Thai news, fights, and technique videos.
- The Striking Corner: Dedicated to promoting Muay Thai culture, tradition, and lifestyle. Provides an in-depth look at Muay Thai fighters, trainers, and news.